Why Women Need Weight Training! The Top 5 Reasons!
Study after study has shown that a consistent, moderate strength training program has a long list of health benefits for women. Unfortunately, the myths surrounding weight training still prevent a lot of women from including weight training into their fitness program. Luckily, a recent survey indicates that the negative perception linked to females weightlifting is changing. Thanks to a younger generation of women who are living proof that lifting weights is the key to not only feeling good, but also looking good!
Top 5 reasons to lift weights!
1. Weightlifting will help you lose more fat than you will ever gain in muscle mass.
2. Your bone mass density will increase up to 13% with regular weightlifting.
3. Weight training reduces the risk of heart disease and adult-onset diabetes.
4. 80% reduction in back pain and significantly less arthritis pain from a strength training program.
5. Strength training has tremendous benefits no matter what your age, especially as you get older.
Call 847-265-5380 or email MFS now to start your safe and effective path to optimal health!